⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King has just taken away a valuable tool.

Options
Hunt4Fish
Hunt4Fish Posts: 14 Level 2
The latest update to Candy Crush Sage has just taken away the ability to restart the level if you have not yet made a move.  Just another way to make you buy moves and/or boosters to complete a level. Also, I have been playing Candy Crush for about 3 years. Every day I spin for free boosters... over a THOUSAND spins.  And yet, I have landed on Jackpot ONCE!!!!  Tell me King does not control the wheel.  A one in 8 chance of hitting Jackpot, and I've hit it once in over a thousand spins.

Comments

• hulda
    hulda Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    U have been playing  for almost 6 years and have hit the jackpot twice.   Usually I get the booster I need the least.  

Hunt4Fish said:
    The latest update to Candy Crush Sage has just taken away the ability to restart the level if you have not yet made a move.  Just another way to make you buy moves and/or boosters to complete a level. Also, I have been playing Candy Crush for about 3 years. Every day I spin for free boosters... over a THOUSAND spins.  And yet, I have landed on Jackpot ONCE!!!!  Tell me King does not control the wheel.  A one in 8 chance of hitting Jackpot, and I've hit it once in over a thousand spins.
    B

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?