Make your opinion heard!

Options
KodaGlou
KodaGlou Posts: 8 Level 2

FOLLOW THROUGH RANDOM QUOTES UNTIL THE BOTTOM!   :)

"The only way to revert this change is to make KING listen to us and they only way to do that is leave a bad review on the play / apple store."
This is quite simple. I have always said if this ever gets "fixed", this is when I stop playing.

The ability to restart levels without penalty is the only way to get through the levels at a decent pace these days, especially with the stupid quantity released each week! No longer enjoyable. Bye bye.
Not happy! I never exploited it but rather I use it if I picked the wrong level by mistake or if I was looking for a particular level but forgot the number. Bad move King 😠

Yep. Ditto. Nearly 7 years, 5127 levels, paid money couple times a month. No more.
Greed is not good, and this game is no longer fun. ONLY reason I played this over soda or others was being able to back out, shuffle, start again. Didnt always work or help, but now that is gone, so am I. WTF is wrong with you guys? When is enough money enough? Hope enough others quit like me and teach you greedy &$@$ a lesson. Worst move ever in my 25 years of online gaming, since ms flight sim in mid 90s. Boo!

"I have played and paid for this game for many years. Shame on you King. I will never pay for anything from this company again. Can anyone suggest a new game for me?"

And mine:
HAHAAA.  It's not a "fix"...there's no way the feature to enable re-starting games wasn't intentional from the beginning.  C'mon!

It seems like a silly issue for all of us Candy Crush players to BOTHER griping about, but these apps are silly little diversions from life that offer a little playful distraction.
....waiting at the hospital for a family member, taking your mind off of a frustrating day, distracting yourself while waiting for an appt...

Entirely stupid to gripe about a game, but it's a 21st century coping strategy and we're just giving feedback.

The minimally satisfying stress relief this game provides definitely makes the day a bit more light...but we have COUNTLESS to choose from!

We've stuck with CC Saga for a reason...now you're taking one of the BIG reasons away.

Just reverse the ridiculous decision to take away this feature....or I'm thinking someone will encourage a "WEEK WITHOUT CANDY CRUSH SAGA" stunt!

Not a bad idea?  LOL 

With this new “fix”, I will finally break a multi-year game addiction after reaching level 4241 and spending some money along the way.  Time to take my business elsewhere.  You all just killed a really good thing.  Congratulations.

The only way to revert this change is to make KING listen to us and they only way to do that is leave a bad review on the play / apple store.

So let's do it everyone add a review on the store and bring down the app score and reviews.

Worst decisions ever KING .. you should listen to your player .. 

Just a sprinkling of SO MANY who loathe what Candy Crush Saga has done!  

Let's DECIDE ON A PERIOD OF TIME NOT PLAY the game in order to SHOW our objection to CANDY CRUSH SAGA'S RIDICULOUS CHANGES on not being able to re-set the game board!!

We should decide on a FEW DAYS WHEN WE ALL AGREE NOT TO OPEN THE GAME

People, LET'S DO THIS, why not??  It'll definitely make a ding on their bottom line!!  TRUST ME, I know folks who've worked for them...they scrutinize their player numbers every day.

LET'S GO!!  WHO'S IN?

Comments

• gins
    gins Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Please reverse what you’ve done to this fun game. It’s no longer fun OR fair. I will, and so will many others by the comments I’ve read, quit playing. If that’s what you want, so be it. Believe me, my husband will be so happy. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?