🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

Spinning Wheel

Why is there even a grand prize section on the spinning wheel. It used to be the same size as the rest of the triangles and then it got shrunk down. It doesn’t matter what size it is. The odds are the same bigger or smaller. You NEVER win! It’s completely fixed. The odds of NEVER landing on that with that few choices spinning nearly everyday, is impossible, unless it’s fixed not to land on it. You win ALL the other prizes consistently, but NEVER that one. It’s Ridiculous! Why even have it??? Take it off!!!
Side Note: Don’t Mind hard levels, but I could do without the impossible boring levels where there is only one mindless choice to move every turn and nothing happens. Over and over till you’ve gone through 60 lives. No challenge or strategic thought to be had. Makes me want to quit on levels like that. It’s like Groundhog Day.

Comments

  • Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 406 Level 4
    pinksheri said:
    Why is there even a grand prize section on the spinning wheel. It used to be the same size as the rest of the triangles and then it got shrunk down. It doesn’t matter what size it is. The odds are the same bigger or smaller. You NEVER win! It’s completely fixed. The odds of NEVER landing on that with that few choices spinning nearly everyday, is impossible, unless it’s fixed not to land on it. You win ALL the other prizes consistently, but NEVER that one. It’s Ridiculous! Why even have it??? Take it off!!!
    Side Note: Don’t Mind hard levels, but I could do without the impossible boring levels where there is only one mindless choice to move every turn and nothing happens. Over and over till you’ve gone through 60 lives. No challenge or strategic thought to be had. Makes me want to quit on levels like that. It’s like Groundhog Day.
    You’re not very observant if you think all of the other wedges are landed on equally.  The check mark wedge is almost as rare as the jackpot; before the recent change to the wheel I landed on jackpot three times and the check mark four.

    Common sense dictates that something labeled “jackpot” would be a rare occurrence.
  • pinksheripinksheri Posts: 5 New Bee
    I didn’t say equally. I said consistently except for that one, even when it was the same size.  Rare is one thing. Never is another. The odds still don’t add up.  Didn’t mean to upset players. Was speaking to developers of game. If you’ve actually ever won or know anyone that has, I’d be grateful to know. I’ve been playing for years along with many friends. Have asked many and found no one. Not realistic in my thoughts. 
  • Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 406 Level 4
    pinksheri said:
    I didn’t say equally. I said consistently except for that one, even when it was the same size.  Rare is one thing. Never is another. The odds still don’t add up.  Didn’t mean to upset players. Was speaking to developers of game. If you’ve actually ever won or know anyone that has, I’d be grateful to know. I’ve been playing for years along with many friends. Have asked many and found no one. Not realistic in my thoughts. 
    Many players have won, there are a bunch of threads here about the jackpot.  I myself have landed on it three times on the original wheel, still haven’t gotten lucky on this new one with the smaller jackpot wedge.  You should also notice it doesn’t land on the check mark unless this was changed with the graphics of the new wheel.  

    Would you expect to win the lottery buying one ticket per day?  This is no different except of course you’re not winning heaps of cash, only a few boosters.
  • pinksheripinksheri Posts: 5 New Bee
     No difference? There’s a huge difference. Odds are 1 in 302.6 million to win lottery. The wheel odds are 1 in 8. 1 in 10 because of size difference now. And I’m the one you claim has no common sense and is non observant? 
    Thank you for the info that you have in fact won. Helpful. Still say it’s electronically fixed to stack odds against reality, but helpful to know people do actually win. 
  • pinksheripinksheri Posts: 5 New Bee
    P. S. I win check marks frequently. Before and after change. 
  • Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 406 Level 4
    pinksheri said:
     No difference? There’s a huge difference. Odds are 1 in 302.6 million to win lottery. The wheel odds are 1 in 8. 1 in 10 because of size difference now. And I’m the one you claim has no common sense and is non observant? 
    Thank you for the info that you have in fact won. Helpful. Still say it’s electronically fixed to stack odds against reality, but helpful to know people do actually win. 
    1 in 8 chance!?  Whoever told you that clearly has no idea how this type of wheel works.  Again, common sense should dictate that something called a “jackpot” is going to be a very rare occurrence.  I can’t believe anyone is stupid enough to think it would land on it 12.5% of the time!  

    Seeing as how this game is completely free to play and the wheel costs no money to spin there is no need for King to add a disclaimer stating that the size of the wedge does not indicate the actual percent chance of landing therein.  Any type of slot machine(Or anything else that involves money) that features this type of wheel or other similar mechanism will have such a message displayed in the game rules. It’s legally required in the same way that bags of peanuts require the “Warning : contains peanuts” line.   
  • pinksheripinksheri Posts: 5 New Bee
    Acknowledged awareness of “Fixed” Las Vegas style odds in very beginning. 
    Name calling’s a nice touch. Thanks!
    God Bless!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders