🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

Sugar Stars VO

I’m used to hearing sugar stars verbally when it’s displayed just like tasty and divine are for example. Now it’s no longer said and it just feels weird to see it instead of hear it. Why was the voice over disabled/removed or is it a bug?

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 5,502 Superstar
    Hello @physkomere and welcome to our wonderful community.  I believe you can still hear the voice over saying "Sugar stars" so it may just be a temporary glitch.  I temporarily lost the sound effects from one of the other games but they came back.

However, make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) for at least 10-15 seconds and then start it up again.  

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

🏆 Win your exclusive Candy Crush Friends Avatar here 🍒