New Top Bar design: let us know your opinion!

Comments

• Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2
    In all fairness I didnt even realise it had changed, shows how much I care less about the design of the map board.  I'd far rather they get back to us, or YOU do, about the board reset feature rather than thinking most of us care what the design of the map looks like.  I think it is pretty disgusting that the studio wants to know players opinions about such a superficial change when they wont even respond at all to an issue that a lot of players are still discussing.
  • Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Funny thing. I deinstalled and reinstalled because the support was no help at all, lost all my boosters (I knew that that would happen) and still have the old top bar.  :3
  • Tracey_Harrison
    Tracey_Harrison Posts: 25 Level 2
    Is awful  I can't  see how  many  bars or extra  life's I have  because  it's tiny I've played  for five years  Im not going  to be able  to now 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I just got it today and I like it. It's very neat to have gear icon where we can turn on/of the features and hints 😊
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,694 Sweet Legend

I have now received a different and better one. Because the signs on the right side bothered me. You could see that in the previous picture. So it is much better !! thanks for that

=)  <3
  • eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    WHY did you change the computer map to the mobile map - WHY didn't you just leave it alone - I liked it the way it was.  What reason is there to make the computer version look like the mobile version - it was fine the way it was.  I wish I had a screenshot of how nice it was before you changed it.  
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,694 Sweet Legend
    @eugene

I think it's because you can still play with the Flash Player on the PC until the end of the year. Because then the Flash Player is eliminated. You then have to play on a mobile device. But it is clearer and it does not bother anything.
  • eugene
    found some screen caps - top one is how it used to look before you "fixed" it
    second one is how the old version looked on the whole screen -
    bottom is the "new and improved" version - WRONG - there is nothing improved about it.  
    please stop wasting your time on "Fixing" things that don't need to be fixed.  Not everything on computer needs to look like mobile.  Please put it back

• eugene
    @Spinnifix - its not with flash anymore on a PC - that changed awhile back when they switched to HTML5 on computers - that was a mess for awhile too but got better with time.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    @Spinnifix The Windows 10 app has no association with the Flash player on the King.com site. Flash will be going away soon; my Windows 10 computer is not. Therefore, I will continue to play on PC, never mobile.

Thanks @eugene for making the point I couldn't since I'm unable to capture the look before the change. Edit: Just realized your screenshots are of the Facebook platform. I guess it's similar to the app. But the Facebook look is actually better than how my Win10 app looked before.
    @Pounawea I'd prefer the Win 10 app to look like how they look in these screenshots (the first 2) of the Facebook platform.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?