Build a bot

Keosha
Keosha Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello guys at which level does one start to getget a build-a- not ? 

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @Keosha Welcome to the Community!!!! That is a very good question you have. I did some reading and found this on another members page.

"Build-A-Bot Fully Explained

Build-A-Bot Challenge is a competition that is putting our skills and knowledge of Candy Crush Saga to the test. This game rewards a player for Completing each Level in One Go or One Try. NO OLD LEVELS. The first time you play it, it enters you to the challenge. The next level you complete will give you one Booster of Color Bomb. After that, as you continue to play and win, you get 1 Color Bomb + 1 Wrapped and 1 Striped Candy Combo. If you are a Rock Gamer that beats every level on the way, your Boosters pile up which is the awesome part. It is a Challenge that keeps on giving Boosters, until you fall out of the wagon or lose a life. When you lose a level, you move one step down from the ladder and lose some of your boosters depending on where you are in the ladder. If you lose more than you won, then of course your Bot is reset to Zero. "

I know this does not directly answer your question an I will keep looking for your answer. Others may see this question and provide your answer.

Good luck in your game.
    Kind regards,

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @Keosha Welcome to the Community!!!! That is a very good question you have. I did some reading and found this on another members page.

"Build-A-Bot Fully Explained

Build-A-Bot Challenge is a competition that is putting our skills and knowledge of Candy Crush Saga to the test. This game rewards a player for Completing each Level in One Go or One Try. NO OLD LEVELS. The first time you play it, it enters you to the challenge. The next level you complete will give you one Booster of Color Bomb. After that, as you continue to play and win, you get 1 Color Bomb + 1 Wrapped and 1 Striped Candy Combo. If you are a Rock Gamer that beats every level on the way, your Boosters pile up which is the awesome part. It is a Challenge that keeps on giving Boosters, until you fall out of the wagon or lose a life. When you lose a level, you move one step down from the ladder and lose some of your boosters depending on where you are in the ladder. If you lose more than you won, then of course your Bot is reset to Zero. "

I know this does not directly answer your question an I will keep looking for your answer. Others may see this question and provide your answer.

Good luck in your game.
    Kind regards,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?