⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Unable to access timed boosts

Options
KateSR
KateSR Posts: 3 Newbie
Often when I acquire timed active boosts I do not have access to them. All I see are the other 3 boosts. Is there any way I can change the order so that I can access my timed active boosts? It's driving me nuts. Some of these levels are very hard and I need my boosts!
Thank you!

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @KateSR
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

Pre-game boosters are recommended according to each level's structure and you will not get the chance to use a different pre-booster there. 
    For example, The coconut wheel is 30 minutes free for you but you cannot use it at 1052 level.

Not only that, for some tutorial levels you will not get the chance to use any pre-game booster, as there will be no alternative.

It's not the game's problem. 🙂
    If you have trouble understanding anything or have any other questions, let me know again.😉

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @KateSR
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

Pre-game boosters are recommended according to each level's structure and you will not get the chance to use a different pre-booster there. 
    For example, The coconut wheel is 30 minutes free for you but you cannot use it at 1052 level.

Not only that, for some tutorial levels you will not get the chance to use any pre-game booster, as there will be no alternative.

It's not the game's problem. 🙂
    If you have trouble understanding anything or have any other questions, let me know again.😉

• KateSR
    KateSR Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you Sukanta!
    KateSR
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    KateSR said:
    Thank you Sukanta!
    KateSR
    Thank you for your kind feedback about my answer – I am glad you are enjoying the community😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?