⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Music and Fantastic Five on Candy Crush Saga

Options
Carol_Parker
Carol_Parker Posts: 26 Level 2
Every time I start up the game on my laptop, music plays and there is  a Fantastic Five request. It's annoying to have to stop the music and quit Fantastic Five. I have deleted the game & re-installed and I have the same problem. How do I fix this?

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The CM talked to the studio and they said "when playing on Facebook and King.com -> every time that you clear browsing data, the in-game setting (music, sound, and 'features') is erased. Also, when playing in incognito mode,it will never save your settings."

I do not have this problem but I only play on mobile devices so it appears it is something that happens when playing on the computer.  There is no fix for this at this time. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    Options
    Hello @Carol_Parker - I'm sorry you have this annoying situation.  You can actually opt out of the Fantastic Five. Before you start to play the game click on the small pink wheel in the lower left corner, then click on the green wheel. Once you do that you will be in settings and about half way down you will see a green checkmark and the word Features. Click on that and it should givre you a list of items you can opt out of like the episode race and the Fantastic Five.

I hope this helps.
  • Carol_Parker
    Options
    I know how to opt out of fantastic five, and stop the music. My problem is that it and the music show up every time I play. 
  • tbc
    tbc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    im having the exact same problem. ive always kept the music shut off. and now when i get home and turn on my computer its making me reshut off the music every damned time. and ive got people in the house yelling at me for having the music on and its NOT MY FAULT. wtf do they have music on here anyway? i dont want to wake up people who are sleeping when i log into facebook to play
  • Carol_Parker
    Options
    Still having the problem, music starts every time I log on and so does Fantastic Five. Please help. This is most annoying!
  • tbc
    tbc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    it didnt use to do this, i think there must of been some recent change made in the problem. i have no idea what fantastic 5 means, but the music is whats annoying me, and the people sleeping in the same place as me when i get home. the real problem is theres no way to ask the staff for help. all u can do is post here and hope a fellow player takes pity on u and answers since theres no paid employees to ask for help
  • bearwithme
    Options
    I will report this - sounds like a glitch that might be affecting people since the last update.
  • bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The CM talked to the studio and they said "when playing on Facebook and King.com -> every time that you clear browsing data, the in-game setting (music, sound, and 'features') is erased. Also, when playing in incognito mode,it will never save your settings."

I do not have this problem but I only play on mobile devices so it appears it is something that happens when playing on the computer.  There is no fix for this at this time. 
  • silverbogan
    silverbogan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I fix it using my own music player and can play the game comfortably.
  • silverbogan
    silverbogan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The address I choose to download music to my player is: Klingeltonekostenlos.com

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?