⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why did my piggy bank change from 60 to 30 bars

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,937 Candy Moderator
    Hello @juliewestphal8 and welcome to our friendly community.  The studio believes that the most important way to learn about whether and how the players enjoy different features and events they make for them is to do what they call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event/feature, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that they only give our players what they really enjoy! 

In this case, unfortunately it appears you are part of a group where they are testing the maximum amount of  gold bars in your piggy bank.  They have tried a similar test in the past - in fact I was part of it.  The good news is that after several weeks, I finally got back the ability to accumulate 60 gold bars, so hopefully you will too sometime in the future.  Also FYI - there is an ongoing test where the piggy bank has been totally removed from a players game.

The best thing you can do at this time is provide feedback in a discussion thread (there is probably a similar one out there) about how you feel about the change, and be patient and hopefully your bank will eventually be restored back to a maximum of 60 gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?