⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch in level 1476 Candy Crush Saga

Options
lymanfami
lymanfami Posts: 2 Newbie
All my devices do not fairly count my wrapped candies. Game 1476 needs 100 just to pass. I score many over the hundred as the game uses up moves left or I set off a CB/wrap combo when only a couple for were needed. Obviously I am scoring over 100 wraps, but the count posts as somewhere in the 40s-80 range, generally about 50. I am being cheated of wraps I earned in the special contests for collecting wraps. I haven't ever checked it for the strip count. King --please give me an explanation of why you do not credit me with wraps I played.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,067 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lymanfami A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

If you don't mind, first, I would like to clarify something please!  You are saying there is "special contest" for collecting wrapped candies in your Candy Crush game, correct? 

Can you please show me which contest it is...  means, a screenshot of that contest!!  This link will help you on "how to take a screenshot" https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Now, with regards to glitch in the level --->  Usually, while playing the regular level, any and all the Wrapped Candies are counted towards your collection -- even those you made by combining a Color Bomb and a Wrapped Candy. 

But, for certain contests / quests, that will not be counted.  You must make a combo individually to create a Wrapped Candy, and that only comes into count.  Did it make sense?

Please let me know if you need further assistance.  Also, please show me the screenshot if you have any questions, and we will go from there :+1: 

** Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool- bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!      

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?