We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

lkball

lkball
lkball Posts: 2 Newbie
Why is the game moving in slow motion?  This morning the game was moving at a normal speed.  This evening, it is moving SUPER slow.  I tried playing using a different browser, but the same thing happened.  Is there something I can do?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator
    Hello @lkball and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.  It sounds like you are playing on a computer.  Sometimes if you don't have a lot of free memory available it can cause the game to run slowly.  You might want to check how much free memory you have and think about moving some apps or other items to an external drive.

Also it is always helpful to clear your cache, ensure you have the latest version of the game and then restart your computer and turn it off for at least 10-15 seconds before turning it on again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?