๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

helping Tiffi is nolonger spreading joy but sadness ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Options
MataiceAlison
MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
back then reaching for Tiffi's door on then map would give exciting rewards such 2hours infinity play, 1colour bomb, 1lolipop hammer, free switch and lucky candy,etc. until yesterday when i reached the door only to receive a colour bomb and stripped &wrapped candy only after buying full lives twice and using all my few hard collected colour bombs in my inventory on the hard levels i encountered along the way expecting to receive delicious rewards until i was disappointed!๐Ÿ˜ญ
It is meant to spread joy not sadness and disappointment ๐Ÿ™„ย 
and King has the guts to call these rewards sweet ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

I'm really glad I don't bother with most of these events anymore / put in the bare minimum effort then. Sorry your hard work was for naught @MataiceAlison

Since you mentioned it, it's been ages (years?)ย since I saw the 2-hrย infinity lives as an award in the game. What gives, King?

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    Deryck said:

I'm really glad I don't bother with most of these events anymore / put in the bare minimum effort then. Sorry your hard work was for naught @MataiceAlison

Since you mentioned it, it's been ages (years?)ย since I saw the 2-hrย infinity lives as an award in the game. What gives, King?

@Deryck ,King reduced 2hours infinity play to 30min infinity lives in a new 3vent called the music box , if you have ever received that though this is random!!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there!

ย I haven't played it on the new tablet for too long. I had finished all 2825 levels on the PC there. What I get now on boosters is much more than on xem PC and I am grateful. Since I know the difference well. But I see that more is being done to get boosters. Then you shouldn't hope for the goal. There is an idea area here, please have a look and vote. Then more could be implemented. Your joy will come back more.

ย Have a nice weekend & have funย 
    =)ย 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @MataiceAlison So that's what that event's about! I've seen user screenshots of it in the community butย not in my game (yet). Good to know the infinity lives wasn't done away with completely. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?