My gold bars have gone

Options
NMaj
NMaj Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi,

I had 29 gold bars and over this weekend now only have 1. I have contacted king support twice before and got an email response where I'm told to post my issues on Kingdom Community and therefore am posting it here. What can I do to get back my gold bars back again? Thank you for any help.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,136 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @NMaj and welcome to our wonderful community.  Unfortunately we cannot help or replace any gold bars that have gone missing.  Were any of them gold bars you had purchased?  King support can assist players when they purchased an item (gold bars/booster package etc.) but didn't receive it. 

I don't know if your problem is a temporary glitch with your game. Have you tried clearing your cache, checking to make sure you have the latest version of the game and then turning off the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds before you turn it back on?  A lot of times this can help clear up a temporary problem.

I wish I could provide you further assistance and advice.  If it happens again - maybe someone has gotten access to your account and you should change your password for whichever account you are playing on (FB or king.com).
  • charlie567
    charlie567 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    this happened to me too but I just logged in to save my progess 
  • NMaj
    NMaj Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for your advice I have signed in a few times hoping my 20+ gold bars would reappear but they didn’t, furthermore I’ve  also lost all my boosters in my inventory 😕 which I’ve built up and now nothing I don’t know what King have done. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?