⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Linking to a new Facebook account

Options
binsuy420
binsuy420 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited December 2019 in Support
Hello, I'm sure this question has been asked before but I can't seem to find support for it.

So my mom is playing Candy Crush and has made A LOT of progress with it, but it is linked to my brother's facebook account as she was playing it on his ipad before. Now, my little bro is acting up and doesn't want to give his fb credentials (most likely because TEENS).

Anyway, is there any way to unlink my mom's candy crush game to his fb account and link it to a new fb account?

Thanks!

PS I've been playing Pokemon GO and had the same issue with unlink-ing email for it before but the game had a work around for it.

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Options
    binsuy420 said:
    Hello, I'm sure this question has been asked before but I can't seem to find support for it.

So my mom is playing Candy Crush and has made A LOT of progress with it, but it is linked to my brother's facebook account as she was playing it on his ipad before. Now, my little bro is acting up and doesn't want to give his fb credentials (most likely because TEENS).

Anyway, is there any way to unlink my mom's candy crush game to his fb account and link it to a new fb account?

Thanks!

PS I've been playing Pokemon GO and had the same issue with unlink-ing email for it before but the game had a work around for it.
    Hi there, @binsuy420 !  Welcome to the Community!

First and foremost, you'll have to get the Candy Crush Saga Member User ID. Log-in to your little brother's Facebook Account. On the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Facebook Page, click on the Down Arrow to the far right corner, to the left of the Quick Help with a Question Mark Icon. A Dropdown Window will open. Go Down and click Settings just above Log-Out Tab. A General Account Settings Page will open. To the left of the page, below the Public Posts and above Instant Games, you'll find Apps and Websites. Click on it. In the Middle of the Page, you'll find the active Game Apps. Click on Candy Crush Saga. It will open a New Candy Crush Saga Player's Information Window. Go down by holding down the Down Arrow on the lower right hand side of the window. There you'll find the User ID. Write it down and hold on to it. You'll need it. 

Once you have the User ID, please do not post the ID Number here publicly! Please come back here and let me know when you have it and I will give you the next step and tell you who to send the Message to. You'll have to make sure that your brother does not delete Facebook before retrieving the User ID.

Thanks!  
  • binsuy420
    Options

First and foremost, you'll have to get the Candy Crush Saga Member User ID. Log-in to your little brother's Facebook Account. On the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Facebook Page, click on the Down Arrow to the far right corner, to the left of the Quick Help with a Question Mark Icon. A Dropdown Window will open. Go Down and click Settings just above Log-Out Tab. A General Account Settings Page will open. To the left of the page, below the Public Posts and above Instant Games, you'll find Apps and Websites. Click on it. In the Middle of the Page, you'll find the active Game Apps. Click on Candy Crush Saga. It will open a New Candy Crush Saga Player's Information Window. Go down by holding down the Down Arrow on the lower right hand side of the window. There you'll find the User ID. Write it down and hold on to it. You'll need it. 

Once you have the User ID, please do not post the ID Number here publicly! Let me know when you have it and I will give you the next step and tell you who to send the Message to. You'll have to make sure that your brother does not delete Facebook before retrieving the User ID.

Thanks!  
    mercerik Thanks for replying quickly! I have the User ID now. What should I do next?
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @Pounawea !

@binsuy420 needs your help to process the unlinking of his mom's Candy Crush Saga Game Progress from his little brother's Facebook Account to her own (the mother's) Facebook Account. He has the User ID retrieved from his brother's account. I told @binsuy420 that the communication will be with you and him from this end.

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    Options
    binsuy420 said:
    mercerik Thanks for replying quickly! I have the User ID now. What should I do next?
    Hi again, @binsuy420 !

Make sure you have your mother's new Facebook Sign-in E-mail and Password to process the linking. Please do not post these information publicly! Just keep it handy just in case the Community Manager @Pounawea needs it. I think he is in Spain but I am not sure. If he is, it is too early there. He is probably not awake yet. It might take some time to get an answer.

Thanks!
  • binsuy420
    Options
    mercerik said:
    binsuy420 said:

Thanks!

Once you have the User ID, please do not post the ID Number here publicly! Let me know when you have it and I will give you the next step and tell you who to send the Message to. You'll have to make sure that your brother does not delete Facebook before retrieving the User ID.

Thanks!  
    mercerik Thanks for replying quickly! I have the User ID now. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    binsuy420 said:
    mercerik Thanks for replying quickly! I have the User ID now. 
    @binsuy420 !

You are welcome! Please keep the User ID, the Old Facebook Account and the New Facebook Account handy! You will need these information to get this done!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?