Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Honestly its so sad how Facebook support never takes us serious by replying mails, i know it was God who sent this Russian who helped me my way otherwise i would have lost my mind. it was my business page smh , it took him 48 hours i think to hijack back my account from that foolish hacker and yes it's wrong for exposing his out reach but here it is * yourself explaining to him your situation
*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share personal email addresses - Our House Rules
yueling said: Hi, @mercerik, I got hacked on the 17th. I have reported to FB and they asked me to verify through email, but the issue here is the person hacked my email too. I contacted Microsoft and they say my email was only created ''4 days ago'' which was the day I got hacked. So now I cannot gain any access back to my email nor my facebook. I do remember my facebook name , but may i ask who is CM?
yueling said: My facebook got hacked and I cannot retrieve my account back. I am planning to create a new facebook account, is there any way I can sync my data to the new facebook account? My candy crush app still has the level. Pls help, been playing for a long time and won't want all the hard work to go to waste.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244238/can-i-sync-my-progress-between-facebook-and-king-com#latest