⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Mudd51

Options
Mudd51
Mudd51 Posts: 4 Newbie
How do I send lives to friends?   I know how to request lives from friends, but how can I give them one.   

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,908 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mudd51 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you playing the original Candy Crush game or some other game?  Because, "sending lives" varies a little bit depending on the game we are playing!!  

Once you tell me the game you are playing, I will give you proper directions to send lives back to your friends :+1: 

** To reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Mudd51 said:
    How do I send lives to friends?   I know how to request lives from friends, but how can I give them one.   
    Hi there, @Mudd51 !  Welcome to the Community!

It is easy to Request Lives from Friends but Sending One has been difficult for me since May of this year. I searched my Old Level Videos to get the ScreenShot below where I still have 1 friend left in the Pre- Play Page. I don't understand the reason behind it because I have about 200 Friends in the Progress List. Don't ask me why because I have no idea either. Since May this year, they've eliminated that 1 last friend left in the Pre-Play Page leaving my profile photo instead which is weird.

To send lives to friends, you have to click the Heart/Envelope Combo next to your friend's profile photo.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Thanks!

YouTube Video Thumbnail

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?