On an iPad, I lost all my gold bars and boosters after trying to save my progress using facebook

Options
flatbrokeisme
flatbrokeisme Posts: 2 Newbie
Per the Candy Crush app suggestion, I logged into facebook to save my progress and it reverted back to a level (around 200) that I had played on my PC years ago.  I was able to get logged out of Facebook on the iPad and back to the level I was on in the iPad (around 1020) but I lost all my gold bars and boosters.  Is there a way to get those back?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @flatbrokeisme
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

If the game is not logged for 90 days then it is deactivated. Right now you will be asked to check your game activity. When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

Let me know..

• flatbrokeisme
    flatbrokeisme Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I haven't played on the PC in years and I installed Candy Crush on my iPad but never logged into it.  I've been playing for a while on the iPad and a message kept coming up to save my progress by logging into facebook.  When I did it reverted back to the level I was on the PC which was around level 200.  Being at level 1020, I really didn't want to work all the way back up so I was able to log out the iPad from facebook and get my iPad Candy Crush back to the original level but I lost all by boosts and gold bars in the process.  Is there a way to get those back?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?