Old progress reappeared! Then disappeared!

Options
danmessy
danmessy Posts: 2 Newbie
I am not FB connected  I may have been previously when playing candy crush, but I have not been with FB for some time. 

I once got to about level 993 and encountered a problem where I was getting less moves than everyone else. As back then I couldn’t make a kingdom account (FB was required) I tried to fix the issue by reinstalling (which was a while ago) and lost all progress. I gave up. 

Recently I started playing again, and got myself to level 400. All of a sudden yesterday I logged in and my OLD progress was back and i was at lvl 993! I was so happy!! Then today it’s just gone again and I’m back to level 400 :(

I did get a screen capture of my old progress returning!! Is there anything I can do to get reinstated to level 993??? The guides on recovering progress offer no help as I am not FB connected. 

Thanks Daniel 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Options
    danmessy said:
    I am not FB connected  I may have been previously when playing candy crush, but I have not been with FB for some time. 

I once got to about level 993 and encountered a problem where I was getting less moves than everyone else. As back then I couldn’t make a kingdom account (FB was required) I tried to fix the issue by reinstalling (which was a while ago) and lost all progress. I gave up. 

Recently I started playing again, and got myself to level 400. All of a sudden yesterday I logged in and my OLD progress was back and i was at lvl 993! I was so happy!! Then today it’s just gone again and I’m back to level 400 :(

I did get a screen capture of my old progress returning!! Is there anything I can do to get reinstated to level 993??? The guides on recovering progress offer no help as I am not FB connected. 

Thanks Daniel 
    Hi there, @danmessy !  Welcome to the Community!

What Operating System are you currently running in your PC? Is it Windows 10?

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • danmessy
    danmessy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi mercerik

I play on iOS (iPhone 8), though I have windows 10 on PC.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?