Do I have to buy gold bars

Options
TinaO
TinaO Posts: 2 Newbie
 How can I use gold bars. Do I have to buy them? 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @TinaO
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Gold Bars are the currency used in the game.

Need just one extra move to finally pass that tricky level? Run out of lives but want to keep playing, and your friends haven't sent you any lives yet? Want to try using one of the cool, new boosters? Well, Gold Bars will help you in all these situations and more!

You can often win free Gold Bars in the many challenges, promotions and special events that we run in the game. You can also purchase Gold Bars with real money from the Store within the game.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!

Have a good day.🙏

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @TinaO A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

To answer your question exactly, NO!  We do not have to buy the Gold Bars for any of our games!  It is completely up to us -- to the players, whether to buy more Gold Bars or not.  In the game, Gold Bars are available in the Piggy Bank and also through special package deals, etc.,  If you have used up all the 50 Gold Bars that King gives you for downloading game, then you can earn few more by
    1) playing the "Episode Race";
    2) Through the "Sugar Drops challenge"';
    3) Also by participating in the contests that are held in this Community.  

Now to your 2nd question of "how to use the Gold Bars" --> 
    1) You can use them to buy extra moves when you are very close to winning a super hard level;
    2) To buy "extra lives";
    3) To buy "in game boosters" -- like Lollipop Hammer and/or the Hand booster -- which is called as "Free Switch"

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back if you need further information.  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?