Options
Piggy Bank disappeared again.

Please fix.

Thank you.

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Hi @Gracelutsena That has been happening to me also. I have read where king has been doing some work and google chrome has some issues.
    Kind regards
  • MrNoh
    MrNoh Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    It's been popping in and out over the few months that I've been playing, with the biggest annoyance (to me, anyway) being when it disappeared at 60 bars/bank, then reappeared a while later with only 45, then eventually only 30 after another absence.
  • Glenn1972
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @MrNohWelcome to the Community !!!!

At this time King has been experiencing ongoing technical difficulties and are working hard to fix the many issues you may have been experiencing In your game.

I'm told this issue should be resolved soon and they are asking for our patients while they working to correct the problem.

Kind regards,
    Glenn

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Piggy Bank disappeared again.

Please fix.

Thank you.

You’re lucky!  The useless “piggy bank” is only able to be opened with money, not via actual gameplay.  Only a fool would pay real money for virtual goods; simply ignore the “piggy bank” feature.
  • Linduh_58
    Linduh_58 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options
    Please fix the problem with the piggy bank being gone ! I am so disappointed that I am considering not playing any more. 
  • Glenn1972
    Options
    Hi @Lininduh_58 Welcome to the Community !!!!

At this time King has been experiencing ongoing technical difficulties and are working hard to fix the many issues you may have been experiencing In your game.

I'm told this issue should be resolved soon and they are asking for our patients while they working to correct the problem.

Kind regards,
    Glenn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?