Fantastic Five doesn't load

MiaSliwinski
MiaSliwinski Posts: 2 Newbie
I keep receiving point for the Fantastic five but the app doesn't open. Anyone?

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @MiaSliwinski Welcome to the Community !!!!

At this time King has been experiencing ongoing technical difficulties and are working hard to fix the many issues you may have been experiencing In your game.

I'm told this issue should be resolved soon and they are asking for our patients while they working to correct the problem.

Kind regards,
    Glenn
  • MiaSliwinski
    MiaSliwinski Posts: 2 Newbie
    thanxx! At this moment it is working, so let's hope it stays that way!

Mia
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2019
    Hi @MiaSliwinski That is good to hear. All the issues are not resolved yet. So if you see you game acting different remember they are still asking our patients.
    I would like to invite you to take a part in events here in the community. Just tap or click on the link below to learn more.
    News, Contests & Special Events

Thank you,
    Glenn

• cbe
    cbe Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I am new here and my fantastic five feature is also not working I wish it was I miss the extra boosters

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Hi @cbe

I would like to know if you can give a little more detail. What platform are you playing on? Are you having any other problems? Did anything occur that you think could have contributed to the loss of that feature? Was it following the recent update?

Please know that not all of us have static features and that things change often. I am just happy every time I open the game to find it as I left it. After an update last year I no longer had ad videos. It was one of the things that brought me back to the game and it was gone! No more free boosters, no spins for extra moves after a failed level. It made things much harder! But I DO have features that my Mom doesn't and has NEVER had. We both play on two mobile devices and she has different sets of game features between her two.

Sometimes I have things not show up until I've played a few levels. It just gets confused. I regularly have to go to Settings and clear the cache, sign out, turn off the device and wait half a minute or so. It removes temp files and refreshes the game app. If anything is missing I wait till a couple levels have been played and it's usually back. If not...well, it might not be back. 😬 I know... Not good. I'm hoping you are able to get it back. I also know that you're not the first to report a problem with that feature, but they're not the same problem so a little more detail is needed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?