⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sync to new Facebook account?

Options
missnikki411
missnikki411 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi there-my game was saved to my old Facebook account that I have not used in years due to deactivating it because I was being harrassed. I have a new Facebook account but am unable to sync my progress to that account since it is synced to my old account, even though that account is no longer active. Can you please let me know how I can get the game synced to my current Facebook account? Thank you! 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @missnikki411
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

I'm sorry to tell you, the game can't be transferred. However, in the new account you can start the game from the same level, I can certainly help you with that.😉
    Let me know what you want.😊
  • missnikki411
    missnikki411 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for the response. If you could let me know how to start at the same level on my new account, that would be awesome :). Thank you so much! 
  • KhalessiLove
    KhalessiLove Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem. I have a new facebook account and want to connect my game progress to the new facebook account.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @KhalessiLove

You cannot sync a game from one Facebook account to another.

What you can do is to email Player Support directly from the game so they can manually restore the new account to the same level.

If you play on a mobile device, start with having the game connected to the new Facebook account that you want to get restored.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on and the email you used on your old Facebook account! 

If you play on Facebook only on a computer, click on the 'Contact us' in the bottom of this page.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?