• PlayNow
    PlayNow Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Contact the makers of Candy Crush via the help center
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @sandy21g2001 and welcome to our wonderful community.  First of all - this error could mean that the Studio server is down.  So before you try anything else - just wait a few hours and then see if it hasn't cleared up.  I have not seen anyone else post this same issue at this time  (which usually confirms a major server problem) but that doesn't mean there wasn't a temporary issue with the server.

If you still see the same problem it could mean there is a problem with your internet connection to their server. The game is very sensitive to a strong and steady internet connection.  I want you to try a few things first to see if this will clear up the problem.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Also - if you are playing the game through Facebook - you can see if you can disconnect your game from Facebook, then temporarily delete your Facebook app. then restart your device and restore the Facebook app and then reconnect the game thru Facebook.

However - if you still have the same error after several days and the steps above have not helped, then I am afraid that the only way you may be able to correct this problem is to de-install and re-install the game - but remember - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

• MarieMc
    MarieMc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Done all that and still having issues
  • juliebubble
    juliebubble Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Mine down also. Completed box twice then server down.
  • mitlautriv
    mitlautriv Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have had this issue all day. 
  • jonezee233
    jonezee233 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I had this issue all last week, probably missed out on a lot of gifts and rewards
  • Suzyq3
    Suzyq3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have completed chocolate box, unable to connect to server multiple times today!
  • Wil47
    Wil47 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
     Having same issue with Chocolate Box and no Server Connection. 
  • Suzyq3
    Suzyq3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Still not able to connect to server so I can't open 4th challenge

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?