Where are my boosters?

Options
HelenMac
HelenMac Posts: 10 Level 2
For a few weeks now when I have been winning prizes (Fantastic Five, daily booster, sugar drops etc) I have not been receiving the items - even if they are just timed boosters I have not been geting them. Yesterday I won the Fantastic Five jackpot and seemingly won all the goodies including the wonderful flying saucer but they are not in my inventory. I spend a lot of time and money on Candy Crush and this has annoyed me somewhat. Please advise. Helen

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,030 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @HelenMac Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you are not receiving the winning prizes in any of the special features in the game :o  :o  

The Community Team does not deal with the lost rewards and such!!  I would suggest you to contact the "King Player Support Team" to inquire and also request for your rewards that you have won till now!!  

Here is the link to contact the Player Support Team and fill our the form ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with My Game";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Prize Not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received.  BUT, since this is the Holidays season, it might take even longer for you to receive a response!!  Hence, I request you to be very very patient to hear from them!!

Hope everything works out and you receive the goodies you are supposed to!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?