Cathy1967
Cathy1967 Posts: 1 Newbie
How do I sync my game with Facebook? 

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,114 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Cathy1967 and welcome to our friendly community!  This is very easy to do.   When you first open the app, you should see a small pink wheel in the lower left corner of your game.  If you click on that - you should see an option to connect to Facebook.  Click on that and your game should now be connected to FB. Once connected to FB, you should see your profile picture and the words - My profile right under the word Play every time you go to play the game.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,114 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Cathy1967 and welcome to our friendly community!  This is very easy to do.   When you first open the app, you should see a small pink wheel in the lower left corner of your game.  If you click on that - you should see an option to connect to Facebook.  Click on that and your game should now be connected to FB. Once connected to FB, you should see your profile picture and the words - My profile right under the word Play every time you go to play the game.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Cathy1967 said:
    How do I sync my game with Facebook? 
    Hi there, @Cathy1967 !

How did you play Candy Crush Saga before? Was thru the Kingdom? Make sure you have your Game ID # so you can switched over to Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?