Lives

amelyncruz
amelyncruz Posts: 5 Level 2
I always send lives but no response

Comments

• Linduh_58
    Linduh_58 Posts: 39 Level 2
    I send requests for lives and never receive any. But neither do I receive requests from other players 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,347 Candy Moderator
    Hello @amelyncruz and @Linduh_58.  I hope you are enjoying your time here in the community.  Are you playing via Facebook?  I ended up going to one of the Candy Crush Facebook groups and asking for friends who were actively playing the game.  Now that I have them I get plenty of lives. 

Also people don't always check the envelope to see if there are friend requests waiting.  I try and check it at least once a week and send lives to the people who have asked for it.  Also - if most of your friends are at levels more advanced than you, unless they go to a lower level (for example to collect sugar drops) below you - you won't receive a life from them if they click on the send Lives Facebook button at the start of the level - because it will only send lives to people who have already completed that level.
  • Linduh_58
    Linduh_58 Posts: 39 Level 2
    I am playing thru king, not logging into Facebook. 
  • orlikmama
    orlikmama Posts: 6 Level 2
    If you dont make sure your wifi is connected and your logged in thru facebook, then your request for a life will not go thru. You will also not recieve one either 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?