⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

deb53

Options
deb53
deb53 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have not been able to pass level 1685 of Candy Crush for 3 weeks. I have noticed that the amount of moves has been lowered from 29 to 24 after looking for help online and all the help videos showed the game starting with 29 moves. It is impossible to complete with only 24 moves without buying boosters.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @deb53 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the players' experience with levels. If they are too hard or too easy they might tweak it a little bit. If you have seen the videos with more moves, they were probably recorded as soon as they were released. I understand that some levels can be quite challenging so I will post the video for this level with 24 moves so you can watch it and find the best approach eventually.

https://youtu.be/XGrEt5YqX_Y

I hope this will help you. If not, I strongly recommend taking a break from the game for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭 Happy New Year 🎉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?