Is there a bug or something

Estherw
Estherw Posts: 2 Newbie
My candy crush hasn't been connecting since Sunday night. I thought it would be fixed after the levels today but still the same. Doesn't even connect to Facebook. Keeps saying error

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Estherw said:
    My candy crush hasn't been connecting since Sunday night. I thought it would be fixed after the levels today but still the same. Doesn't even connect to Facebook. Keeps saying error
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Our dear @Werner_Cichy has already given you some tips.
     If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall / Reset the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,760 Crushing Legend
    @Estherw

Welcome to the community and Happy New Year 2020.

Check your operating system and app for updates.

See also on Facebook under Settings / Apps and websites to see if the app is set to active.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Estherw said:
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Our dear @Werner_Cichy has already given you some tips.
     If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall / Reset the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?