my 7yr old grandson deleted candy crush from my ipad, not connected to FB,I was on 1106,shattered

Options
vicki61
vicki61 Posts: 2 Newbie
how or can I retrieve candy crush once it has been deleted from my ipad,not connected to FB

Comments

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    If your game wasn't connect to either a King account or your Facebook then you've lost your progress. I don't know if you can get it back. I would contact king and ask, but I'm sure you wouldn't be able to. 
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    @vicki61 Lol. In couple more short years you may be deleting your 7yr old grandson's FB. 
    Did you get your candy crush back?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @vicki61
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

We're sorry for your problem but you will not be disappointed, you will surely return to the right level. 
    First, connect the game to Facebook or the Kingdom and after doing this, your game will start at level 1.
    To resolve your issue, you will need to contact our Player Support here.
    Follow the screenshot below.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @vicki61 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. We don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact form here https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• vicki61
    vicki61 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    thank you,my lost game was just vicki theis new one is vicki61 as i could not have vicki again, do you think it it will make a difference ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?