Accidentally deleted

Options
KristiPlayer1
KristiPlayer1 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi. I accidentally deleted Candy Crush Saga on my phone and it is not connected to my Facebook. Level is on 1000+. Please help me to retrieve it. Thank you.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @KristiPlayer1 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry that this happened to you. Was your game connected to a King account? If so, just install the game again and login with your King account and your progress should be there.

If not, I will have to ask you kindly to fill in the contact form here https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• KristiPlayer1
    KristiPlayer1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you. I already did what you have told me to do. Hopefully it will be retrieve.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?