Level 171 is inaccessible.

caro123456
caro123456 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello, level 171 is inaccessible. The countdown says 00 hour 00 minutes 00 seconds, but the level does not unlock.  It has been so for at least a week. it is very anoying !!

Please help.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @caro123456 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Are you playing the game on king.com? May I ask you to make a screenshot so I can see what exactly is happening? If you don't know how to do it, follow the instructions on the link below.

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
  • caro123456
    caro123456 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello @firebombmarkus. thank you for your answer.

Yes, I play the game on the website (king.com/fr/play/candycrush)
    I use Chrome as my default browser, but I have tried with firefox, Edge and IE with exactly the same result...

now on to the images...
    when I open the game, this is what I have :

So I click :

As you can see, the count down at the bottom is finished, so the level should of unlocked. I have been waiting for it to unlock for the last month...

Thanks for the insights.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @caro123456 I see. Thank you for the screenshots. This is one of the going on issues on the king.com site and I am not sure when it will be fixed. I know that the studio is aware of it and work on it. Anyway, the best thing you can do is to play on Windows 10 app or Facebook on your desktop or download the app on your mobile as you won't have those issues there.

I hope this is helpful. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?