๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Friends

Options
ERog02
ERog02 Posts: 11 Level 2
How do I friend people on it without using Facebook? I need friends plz help I have no more lives and the more friends I have the more lives they give me.๐Ÿ˜

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,186 Level 5
    Options

The only other way to add friends (that I know) is by entering a player's email account into King.com in the Friends tab as a "Favorite friend". Of course, Flash will be discontinued soon, so eventually there won't be any way to add friends.

@Pounawea Any update on whether the app version will ever implement a way to add friends?

• Linduh_58
    Linduh_58 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options
    I also need friends that can send me lives. When I request lives to be sent now by checking the all box, I never receive any livesย 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,186 Level 5
    Options
    @Linduh_58 I'm sorry, but the lives issue has been present since last February or March I believe, and I don't think King intends to fix it. I think King intentionally did something to the mechanics of the lives system. In the past, I'd receive 5-7 lives daily when I logged into my game. Ever since last year, barely 1 life is sent to me in a month. Not getting lives forces players to pay for lives, which benefits King.

It's yet another factor in the never-ending list of changes King has done that's sapped the joy out of this game.
  • Linduh_58
    Linduh_58 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I had quit playing for a couple of years because of problems. Recently started playing again, but having so many issues. My piggy bank disappeared and I am told it may never come back. I think it is to force me to pay a higher price for gold bars if I want to use them. Am so disappointed,ย  because I do enjoy the game. Just not sure if it is worth it anymore.ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?