I can't access the candy shop to buy boosters

Answers

• Midds
    Midds Posts: 3 Newbie
    I can't access the candy shop to get boosters what should I do
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,352 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Midds and welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry you are having this problem. What happens you try and access the store?  Does it say it can't connect?  You need a strong and steady internet connection in order to connect to the candy shop and make a purchase.
  • Aoise
    Aoise Posts: 2 Newbie

@bearwithme I am having the same issue. It basically looks to be loading ad infinitum. I have cleared my cache, cleared data, force stopped the app, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the problem persists

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,352 Candy Moderator

Hello @Aoise and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry you are also experiencing this problem. What platform are you using? PC or mobile? What’s the make and model and the software version? How are you connected to the internet? Usually if you de- install/re-install the app that will fix the problem. Are you also unable to get the boosters from collecting the sugar drops? These are things you have to be connected to the internet in order to access in the game. If you are connecting to WiFi in your home you might want to restart the router.

When you play the game does your profile picture show up? Another sign that you are having trouble with your connection to the server is when your profile picture is either blank or shows a random character.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Midds @Aoise !

Please email Player Support about this so they can investigate the Candy Shop issue.

If you play on mobile, then go to the Start Menu - Settings - Cogwheel - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars. You will then find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

If you play on Facebook on a computer, then click on the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page here, but remember to enter the same email that you log in with on Facebook.

• Aoise
    Aoise Posts: 2 Newbie

I've done that. They honestly haven't been able to do very much except tell me to uninstall and reinstall. So I'm hoping that someone has had the issue and resolved it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?