Problem with the daily wheel?

Options
egnh
egnh Posts: 6 Level 2
I spun the daily wheel and was pleased to hit the one with ALL the extras, but NONE of them were put onto the game I then started! Can I have those please?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,542 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @egnh, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🙂

I have just answered a similar question to another player’s post!  Looks like, more than few people have won the “Jackpot” (well, used to be called like that)!  Congratulations 👏🏻👏🏻

Did you check your “Inventory Backpack” whether the boosters you won were added there?  If not yet, that is where those goodies will be added.  Here is a picture of the Backpack 👇👇

If you have not opened that backpack till now after winning those multiple boosters, you open it now and take a look at it.  All the above boosters will have sparkles above them - just for 2-3 seconds.  That is the sign for you to know that those boosters were added to your game 👍

If you see ONLY one booster is sparkly / shines, then the boosters were not added to your backpack!  You should take a screenshot as soon as you open the backpack, so that you can catch the sparkles 😃

Did it make sense?  Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance... if you tap on “Type your Comment” box located below, you can write back 👍

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead and a wonderful new year filled with Joy and Love 🤗
  • egnh
    egnh Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    They were not added....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?