None of my players on iPhone are active

Options
tricker1968
tricker1968 Posts: 2 Newbie
How do I get active players on my iPhone game?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @tricker1968
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

To get active friends in the game you need to connect the game to Facebook.You will find many active players on Facebook and you will find them in your game only if you add them to your friends list.😊
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,072 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @tricker1968 and welcome to our friendly community.  Are you asking because of the Fantastic Five event? If you are - the members of your team are randomly chosen and at this time the players have no control over who is on your team.  So sometimes you can have a good team and other times you don't.  But at least it changes every week (unless you have a great team and you complete all 3 challenges - in which case sometimes you can keep that same team for several weeks).

If you are referring to active friends who can send you lives - as my fellow Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas has said - if you play thru Facebook, I suggest you go to one of the Candy Crush Facebook groups (there are several) and ask for friends to exchange lives with.  That's what I did because at the time I only had one active friend.  Now I have at least 15 and I send and receive a lot of lives.
  • tricker1968
    tricker1968 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have one game on laptop that has my fb friends but this one in iPhone is different levels and no active players even though there is a place to ask for lives. 
  • champ5101
    champ5101 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve loss all my active friends even when I connect to facebook
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    I have one game on laptop that has my fb friends but this one in iPhone is different levels and no active players even though there is a place to ask for lives. 
    There may be a problem with the game app on your iPhone that is not syncing the game. Please log out the game and then log in again. If you encounter any problems while processing this, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.If this happens you will need to first uninstall and then reinstall the game app. Your stored boosters will be lost in the process, but the problem should be solved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?