How do I get more lives on Candy crush saga?

jkavinsky01
jkavinsky01 Posts: 6 Level 2
 <3 I really love this game but I need more lives. ❤️ 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,825 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jkavinsky01 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Unfortunately, it is not possible to send Lives in Candy Crush Saga like the other game... it is a bit different!! 

When you open a level, you will see some of the players in the side of the level -- with a Heart Icon for lives (you might have noticed it).  Click on that Heart, and you will be sending Lives to them.  

** I am not sure whether you have "Send Lives" tab at the bottom of that Friends' List OR "My Account" tab!!  If you have "Send Lives" tab, you will be sending lives to all the players that are listed in a particular level with a single click!  If you have "My Account" tab, there is no other option but clicking on each heart one by one to send :o  :o  

** And one trick I follow... I go to the lowest level possible and send lives to my friends!  Because, the lower we go, the more friends available in that level!  

As per my experience, as soon as we collect one life that was sent by a friend, we will be automatically sending a life to them!  So, the more requests we have, the more we send back. 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please let me know if you have any doubts, by tapping on "Type Your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and wonderful New Year filled with Love & Joy =) 
  • dtletsinger
    dtletsinger Posts: 1 Newbie
    So, can you send lives in Candy Crush Saga or not?  A little confused by this post. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?