⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does the Fantastic Five feature not work in Candy Crush?

Options
RubyBelew
RubyBelew Posts: 1 Newbie
The Fantastic Five feature has been sitting at 0 days or hours 0 minutes on the timer for several days, when will it be reset?

Answers

• FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    Options
    Yes it happened also somedays back but now the issue has been resolved and fantastic five start working again
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,000 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @RubyBelew and welcome to our wonderful community.  The Fantastic Five feature should be working.

First of all make sure you didn't accidentally opt out of Fantastic Five. Before you start to play the game click on the small pink wheel in the lower left corner, then click on the green wheel. Once you do that you will be in settings and about half way down you will see a green check-mark and the word Features. Click on that and it should give you a list of items you can opt out of like the episode race and the Fantastic Five and make sure you aren't accidentally opted out of Fantastic Five.

Once you have confirmed you are opted in - clear your cache. 
    The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If you are still experiencing a problem with Fantastic Five - then please comment below with the make/model and software version of the platform you are playing on and please provide your game ID#. "Find Game ID Number"

• soteria
    soteria Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I am playing on th app
  • philly53
    philly53 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am playing Candy Crush through facebook, the app on my phone has the Fantastic Five enabled but not on Facebook. How can i fix that? i already verified the setting for Fatastic five is checked

• lynsob
    lynsob Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

fantastc five doesn’t work on my iPad either - so many glitches with all the fiddling

around they are doing. Used to be my favourite game , now 😢😢😢😢

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 708 Level 4
    Options

So if you receive a timed booster reward as you reach the midway mark and you do not collect it because you have no lives will it be saved until you get lives again or is it timed out while you wait for lives. I have a number 1 showing over my score, I am not the number one scorer, but I did not collect my midway boosters and I am wondering if this has something to do with it. Help please

1598130659 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have tried all suggested solutions to fantastic five not working and clock still sitting at 00 as it has for weeks. User ID 1598130659

• jkandcn
    jkandcn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

User 399-919-6047. Running IOS 14.3 on iPhone 8. I reached 7000 Points, won’t give me my reward and will not reset. Tried all the resetting suggestions but still not fixed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• shellens
    shellens Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I reached 7000 points and it won’t give me the reward. Nothing works. Please help!!!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Please note that if one of your team member left the team the points he collected are gone too. Thats where the graphic error starts as the screen shows 7000 points whereas if you calculate manually the remaining members score it will not add up to 7000. So please try to collect some more points and once if you reach exact score you will surely get the reward.

If this is not your case and you missed any reward please contact our player support either directly from the game settings or with this link.

thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?