Wo kann ich herausbekommen, welche Blocker wie zu zerstören sind

Ancltoto
Ancltoto Posts: 1 Newbie
Je weiter man kommt, desto schwieriger wird es, einen Level zu schaffen. Vor Allem, weil ich nicht erkennen kann, wie ein Blocker zerstört werden muss. Zum Beispiel der, der wie eine Ihr aussieht und der Zeiger sich ab und an schneller dreht. Kann man irgendwo nachlesen, welche Blocker alle existieren und wie sie zerstört werden können?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Hi there! You can release the blockers in different ways. You can add striped candy. You can combine a striped candy with a color bomb. This turns all candies of the same color into striped ones. Then you have the candy pillows and you can combine them with the color bomb and the one color becomes the pillow. You can use a coconut wheel for this. You can use lollipops for this. I hope this helps you further ... Try it out. You have to hit the watch 5 times, it will be removed. A simple combination is also sufficient in addition to the clock. If you have any further questions, please contact us again!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    @Ancltoto

Here in the Commuity only English is posted. You can also write to me personally, then I can also help you. Otherwise please use an internet translator. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?