why levels almost impossible to overcome?

dannycandysaga
dannycandysaga Posts: 1 Newbie
I state that I am at level 5848, you explain to me the sense of making levels almost impossible to overcome unless you spend many days waiting for the stroke of luck that makes you pass the level or worse you have to spend a lot of money to buy boosters ?
I always like to play this game but for me it is a pastime and a way to relax, but if I have to get angry because the levels are too difficult I will give up playing it. I'm sorry

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,371 Candy Moderator
    Hello @dannycandysaga and welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry you are feeling so frustrated.  I have noticed that in most of the King games - the more advanced you get the harder they become.  I think the developers figure you are now an experienced player and are probably looking for new challenges, so they try to keep the game interesting and challenging.  However I understand that some of these levels seem almost impossible to pass unless you have a lucky board.  I am one of those players who has saved up some boosters and I always try to start the new levels with a full booster bot.  That is the only way I can pass some of these levels and I try to pass on the first try if possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?