Why i don't get ads to earn rewards or box of chocolates? . My app and phone are updated

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    @Gisse36

Do you mean the balloon with the video? I often do that, because there is no video. There are many technical problems here and the team is working hard on them. So please be patient. I simply ignore this error and just keep playing.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Gisse36 said:
    The problem is that I don't get ads at any time and in other friends' game if ads come out for rewards

Hi @Gisse36  
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received ad videos  that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    You can be in this test group at any moment, Keep playing the game and keep up-to-date always your game app.
    Thank you.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    @Gisse36

Hi there! Your picture is fine. Only you don't always get videos? The videos come randomly. Even if you want to finish a level to get extra moves. I hope this helps you further!
  • Gisse36
    Gisse36 Posts: 3 Newbie
    The problem is that I don't get ads at any time and in other friends' game if ads come out for rewards

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    @Gisse36

Do you mean the balloon with the video? I often do that, because there is no video. There are many technical problems here and the team is working hard on them. So please be patient. I simply ignore this error and just keep playing.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Gisse36 said:

Hi @Gisse36  
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received ad videos  that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    You can be in this test group at any moment, Keep playing the game and keep up-to-date always your game app.
    Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?