⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sending lives in CCS

Options
Lucylou57
Lucylou57 Posts: 5 Level 2
I’m on level 1904, playing with a King account and I need to know how to send lives. I started playing with a Facebook account but when I ask for lives there I get an error message that I have an invalid account and it’s all numbers.  

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Lucylou57 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

That error message appears when the list of the players whom you have asked for lives, contains a "non-existing" player, means someone that is not active anymore!  If you see more numbers, if means the list contains more "inactive" players!  

It is not you that error message is showing about, it is that certain player only.  The digits you see would be that player's game ID, and you can take a screenshot and make sure that it is not yours by checking with your game ID number =) 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance with this regards!

If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and wonderful new year =)

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?