Lost inventory

giofar
giofar Posts: 1 Newbie
I had to reset my phone 2 times the last month and even though I connect with Facebook and my level was saved, my inventory was empty both times. Why is that??

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @giofar, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all of your saved up boosters!!  Unfortunately, this is the side-affect of "resetting" your phone, 

Whenever we have to reinstall the game Apps, we loose all the available boosters because they are stored on our device local memory.  When the App is deleted, all the data pertaining to game is removed, whereas the Gold Bars and level progress are stored to the game itself, hence they stay intact!  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  If you need further clarification, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year =)

P.S:  Oh!  If you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, you can write to the Player Support team and request for reimbursement.  But, you might have to show the proof of purchase, etc., 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?