Refund

Haidy
Haidy Posts: 1 Newbie
I bought the candy and booster. The amont was redraw from my account but i did not got de booster and csndy

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    @Haidy

Hi there!

The community does not support buying behavior, so I will explain a few steps that you have to follow. You have a red gear on the game and then the question mark. There you will get to the help center. There you go shopping and gold bars and then everything else is there. If you are still not clear, please go to the page below at:

Contact us: Fill out the form in your language and send it off. You will receive an automatic email and you have to reply and send it.

Please, the spelling must be correct. Please check before sending. Good luck Otherwise please report back !!!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Haidy
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

In the meantime, our friend @Spinnifix has given you some information but I am going to add a little bit .
    If there is a problem with the purchase you will need to click on it and follow the steps.
    We don't handle purchase issues in the community.
    You can contact our Player Support directly, here.
  • Jenny42
    Jenny42 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello I just purchased a booster for $2.99 I have not received my coins. Can I have my coins, or a refund?
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    @Jenny42

☺Hi there! ☺

Please read above !!!

Thank you and good luck

♥♥♥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?