⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How come I don't have the chocolate box showing any more?

Options
Komal_Agarwal
Komal_Agarwal Posts: 22 Level 2
How come I don't have the chocolate box showing any more? There was a glitch since yesterday evening where it showed that the servers are not responding only when i clicked on the chocolate box, rest everything was working properly... And today it was not showing!
I checked my friend's phone and it was there... 
Why is the chocolate box disabled in my account alone? 

Answers

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Options
    How come I don't have the chocolate box showing any more? There was a glitch since yesterday evening where it showed that the servers are not responding only when i clicked on the chocolate box, rest everything was working properly... And today it was not showing!
    I checked my friend's phone and it was there... 
    Why is the chocolate box disabled in my account alone? 
    Try if clearing cache helps.
  • tanishasexy
    tanishasexy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How come I can’t see what level my friends and family is on that is not fair
  • tanishasexy
    tanishasexy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Why are the levels are so hard when I reach in the 1000

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

Komal_Agarwal I only learned about this feature through seeing a screenshot on this forum. Lucky you to have had it even for a little. Some of us (me) never had it.

It's one of several new test features King is running, and another user reported many of these new features have glitches that King is currently working on. Like all test features, only certain players get it, not everyone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?