Boosters

EBester01
EBester01 Posts: 1 Newbie
I no longer receive boosters whe I spin the week. I have made a purchase and received none of the boosters I purchased only the timed boostets
 This amounts to robbery. Taking my money but not loading the boosters! 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,899 Sweet Legend
    Hi @EBester01, welcome to our community.  Are you playing the game on king.com?  If so, there are many glitches playing through that site because it's based on Flash.  Adobe is doing away with Flash by the end of this year so the games will all be going to HTML5.  I know that the spinning wheel is not working on king.com, nor are you able to get or send lives to your friends either. 

We cannot handle purchase issues in this community as payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest

As far as where to play if you are currently on king.com, I can suggest that you play through Facebook with an account, or on Windows 10 if you have that and are on a desk top.  If you are on mobile, you can log in with either Facebook or King.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?