No connection to server

minnaj
minnaj Posts: 176 Level 3
I've had problems tge last several days. No connection to server. Daily wheel/booster wheel don't stop. Cannot buy gold bars. I've reinstalled several times to no avail.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Hi there! Even

I have problems playing the game today. But I don't care. That is settling again. Because the others function. And I can currently play there. I can wait. You should do it too. There may be more problems today because the team will definitely not be working for the weekend. Just wait and be patient.

Greetings + happy weekend

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    minnaj said:
    I've had problems tge last several days. No connection to server. Daily wheel/booster wheel don't stop. Cannot buy gold bars. I've reinstalled several times to no avail.
    That often happens when you have a bad connection. Sometimes it helps when you go on data instead of wifi.
  • minnaj
    Betts said:
    minnaj said:
    That often happens when you have a bad connection. Sometimes it helps when you go on data instead of wifi.
    Thanks but it happens both on data and wifi. I've had this and other problems with Saga and Soda for about 3 days now. Finally got Soda working but Saga is still broke.
  • Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    minnaj said:
    Betts said:
    minnaj said:
    Thanks but it happens both on data and wifi. I've had this and other problems with Saga and Soda for about 3 days now. Finally got Soda working but Saga is still broke.
    Oh. Sad. Then you should perhaps write to the support. But as Spinnifix mentioned... it is weekend and may take some time.
  • minnaj
    I have written to them before and no response. However, now it's working. Fingers crossed!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    @minnaj
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Your game has this problem because your game does not have a connection to the server.There may be a variety of issues, so before starting the game you should check if your game is connected to the server.
    Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.
    Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    If your game app is corrupted, you will not be able to log in or log out of the game. Let me know if you see the picture below when you Log in or Log out.

• minnaj
    Thank you. I did see that picture yesterday and the day before whenever I tried to log into my account. Last night I uninstalled the app/reinstalled and then I was able to log in and the game was fine. This morning my bank was greyed out and the wheels would not stop spinning. I got a light blue notification saying no connection, try later. I did nothing else and when I went back in after a few hours, it was working fine again.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    minnaj said:
    Thank you. I did see that picture yesterday and the day before whenever I tried to log into my account. Last night I uninstalled the app/reinstalled and then I was able to log in and the game was fine. This morning my bank was greyed out and the wheels would not stop spinning. I got a light blue notification saying no connection, try later. I did nothing else and when I went back in after a few hours, it was working fine again.
    I'm glad to hear that your problem has been resolved.😍 Continue to crush candy and keep an eye on the community's Competitions. You can also win numerous gold bars for the game.😊
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?