How can I get back my levels on my computer

TOTOSSE
TOTOSSE Posts: 1 Newbie
My phone got recently stolen and currently there is a higher level then my pc..im on an older level...
How can I fix that? I tried connecting on my pc using the same account but it doesn't work.

Can you help me

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2020
    Hi @TOTOSSE
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

This is probably the last level on your mobile that is not synced to the server, so you are experiencing this problem but trust that of course you will return to the right level. You should now check the troubleshooting below and let me know.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?