⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Help, not getting lives to envelope and ask many

Options
Dianne_K.
Dianne_K. Posts: 3 Newbie
 Help I’m not getting lives in my Candy Crush Saga even though I’ve been asking people day after day month after month I am down to one life in my envelope. 
I have complain to you guys once before because my mother who is in her 80s it’s free spins day after day after day to watch videos for free it’s free spins and free balls and three pounders and free you name it I get nothing I don’t even get choices to play on she’s in the 2000s level now I’m in the 1,852 or so gameplay and we’ve been playing for over six years together( mom n I) I’m lucky if I could pass one level in a three week. At this point. What is the problem with that?  I have complained to you guys once before because my mother who is in her 80s it’s free spins day after day after day to watch videos for free gets free spins and free balls and three pounders and free you name it I get nothing I don’t even get choices to play on she’s in the 2000s level now.I’m in the 1500 or so gameplay and we’ve been playing for over six years together I’m lucky if I could pass one level in a three week. At this point. What is the problem with that? I also spend money to get places but still get nowhere in the game. I may get 1 level per 2-3 weeks and perhaps master 2-3 levels and another super hard level keeps me there for 2-3 weeks to master, let alone not getting any people help for lives....even though I ask. My hubby, mom n sister for sure I ask but get NOTHING. Dianne

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?