⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

None of my games are connected.

Options
coffeequeen
coffeequeen Posts: 6 Level 2
Actually says I’m not connected to internet when I am.  Any suggestions? I’m on iPad, iPhone and MacBook Air. 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @coffeequeen welcome to our community!  I have been seeing quite a few messages regarding this in the last few days.  Are you able to play the game and advance?  The only solution that I am aware of to fix this problem is to uninstall and reinstall the game on your mobile devices but I have to warn you that if you do this then all your lives and boosters will be gone.  They are only saved to your device.  Only the gold bars which are saved on their server will remain in your account.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @coffeequeen welcome to our community!  I have been seeing quite a few messages regarding this in the last few days.  Are you able to play the game and advance?  The only solution that I am aware of to fix this problem is to uninstall and reinstall the game on your mobile devices but I have to warn you that if you do this then all your lives and boosters will be gone.  They are only saved to your device.  Only the gold bars which are saved on their server will remain in your account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?