wheres my gift card

kimberley1
kimberley1 Posts: 2 Newbie
i dedemded a gift card now i want to know how to use it donesnt show up on any device

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Hi !

Welcome to this community

Can you please explain to me in more detail what you mean?

And could you please take a picture?

Then I could help you better.

Thank you very much

♥♥♥
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hi @kimberley1
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

To redeem a gift, the lucky recipient just needs to go to the Google Play Store on their device, tap the menu icon (Menu) and use the option to 'Redeem' and follow the steps. A page which explains this in more detail can be found by clicking here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3422659

Once the gift card is redeemed, the chosen bundle will drop right into the player's game, ready to use whenever they need it!

*Offer available at selected stores in the United States, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Finland, France, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates).

The offer will be available at selected locations to buy between the 1st of October and the 31st of December 2019, and gift cards will need to be redeemed before the 31st of January 2020.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?